- This event has passed.
Hunter’s Fight 2nd Annual Triathlon/Duathlon
July 2, 2011 - July 3, 2011
Nationwide — Hunter’s Fight is a 2nd Annual Triathlon/Duathlon is a VIRTUAL triathlon, duathlon, and 5K to encourage maximum participation, networking and fundraising across the country. Participants will map their own race course and participate on the same race days, scheduled for July 2-3, 2011.
The event takes place in various locations.
To register for this event, please go to the Hunter’s Fight Registration page..
How it works:
1. Create a fundraising page by clicking “Create Your Fundraising Page” on the Hunter’s Fight Registration page.
2. Once you have created the page, send it to your friends and family. Let them know what you are doing and how they can support you by making a donation.
3. Start TRAINING!
4. On July 2-3 (your choice), 2011 run your tri/dua/5K and record your times at MapMyTri.com .
- For people looking for the Triathlon click on this link!
- For the Duathlon click on this link!
- For the 5K click on this link!
5. On July 4, 2010 relax on this amazing day knowing you have helped those that keep us safe!
Naval Special Warfare Foundation will receive 95% of proceeds and Hunter Dyer Foundation will receive less than 5% of proceeds. Naval Special Warfare Foundation will donate their 47.5% of their proceeds to Semper Fi Fund.
The major sponsor for this event is RuckPack Combat Nutrition.
About Hunter Dyer – our hero:
Hunter Dyer was born with Heart Disease. During what should have been a fairly easy, though invasive, surgery to correct some of his issues, he suffered a heart attack… at 4 months of age. He survived 3.5 months of life support and is now a thriving 18 month ball of energy. Our family has so many people to thank for getting him where he continues to get the best treatment. This event will raise money for those charities that helped us, and other military charities. It’s time to give back, and pay it forward at the same time!