- This event has passed.
FROM SOLDIER TO SOLDIER F.I.T. CROSSFIT EVENT-San Antonio
February 9, 2018 @ 9:00 am - February 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
San Antonio TX – Come and join this amazing event hosted at Lone Star CrossFit San Antonio Texas. We welcome athlete participants and community support! This unique event will include survivors from the military, first responder, and civilianÂ communities to demonstrate the importance of interpersonal connection and the benefits ofÂ physical activity in navigating the labyrinth of recovery.
The weekends activities will include group meals, inspirational speeches and a day long Cross Fit event. The physical activities can be scaled and adapted to participants with a range ofÂ fitness levels and disabilities. Participants will work in 2-person teams. Our mission is to generate awareness and funding to support the Semper Fi Fund and One World Strong.
- Arrival day and Welcome dinner
- 5pm – 7pm arrival to the host house.
- 7pm – 9 pm Dinner and speeches.
- Teams are announced
- Speeches by our hosts:
- SSGT Jose Louis Sanchez, USMC, Retired
- SFC Stefan A. Hylleborg, Danish Army Recon, Retired
2/10 Saturday: GAMEDAY: CrossFit events throughout the day.
- 9am -10am Arrival at Lonestar CrossFit center.
- 10am – 12pm Event # 1
- 12pm – 1pm Lunch (Provided)
- 1pm – 2pm Event # 2
- 2:30pm – 3pm Event #3 FINAL EVENT
- 6:30pm Celebration Dinner – Local location to be announced.
2/11 Sunday: Departure day.
- Travel day – Host guest house will close at 12:00 pm.
Please visit our Facebook page for more information and to register: https://www.facebook.com/FSTSTransformation/?ref=bookmarks