- This event has passed.
Cooper River Bridge Run 2014
Apr 5, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Charleston, SC – The Cooper River Bridge Run is a world-class 10-K in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. The Semper Fi Fund is excited about participating again this year and we would love to have you join our team!
The Semper Fi Fund Needs Volunteers!
Please sign up and volunteer to help support the CRBR and the Semper Fi Fund today!
Register for the CRBR Today!
Support the Semper Fi Fund through Music!
Purchase Run With Me, Volume 2., Official CRBR Edition with 24 songs total, for only $8!
IMPORTANT!! Choose Team “ELEVATE” as your CRBR Charity Connection team when you make your purchase and you will help raise more money for the Semper Fi Fund!
This year, musicians and charities are partnering up to raise EVEN MORE money! Proceeds from CD’s purchased will go back to the charities; plus, the musicians with the most CD’s sold will get the coveted spots at the top of the Cooper River Bridge!
Check out Team ELEVATE on Facebook!!
**Registration Now Open**
Date: April 5, 2014
Time: 8:00 am
Location: Mt. Pleasant/Charleston, SC
Fundraising: $300 recommended
1) $40 until 2/15/2014 or $45 until sell out (38,500)
2) $150 Charity Bib with Semper Fi Fund logo
**Here are two options to run in support of the Semper Fi Fund**
1)$150 Charity Bib with Semper Fi Fund logo
– Complete the Charity Bib Application to register for a charity bib until they sell out (1,500).
– It's a $150 fundraising minimum and at the end of the registration process, you will guarantee your minimum with a credit card and create a fundraising page.
– Visit the CRBR Registration Page for complete registration instructions.
2) $40 until 2/15/2014 or $45 until sell out (38,500)
– Go to Cooper River Bridge Run to register for the race and a fundraising page will automatically be created for you on Active.com, which is a fundraising web page that you can use to direct your supporters to for donations and tracking the progress of your fundraising campaign.
If you have any questions about participating in the Cooper River Bridge Run, please contact Kathy Wise by email or by calling 910-515-1626