- This event has passed.
Cookbooks to Benefit Semper Fi & America’s Fund
Nov 13, 2020
You can enjoy our favorite military family recipes from two cookbooks, “Family Cookbook: Recipes from Marines, Families & Friends” as well as “Recipes from Across the World!”
Gladys Rodriguez, a long-time supporter and volunteer of our crucial mission, has been selling her cookbooks as well as hosting bi-annual fundraisers with her husband at Homestead Gardens since 2009. 100% of the proceeds of these cookbooks benefit Semper Fi & America’s Fund. To date, Gladys has raised over $92,000 in cookbook sales, with a portion of those sales matched by The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation!
Order now to enjoy some of our favorite recipes while assisting combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured service members and families from every service branch. Books are $10 ea. + media shipping (TBD).
Three ways to order:
- Contact Gladys at via email at email@example.com or via https://www.facebook.com/IMSFFcookbook
- Order online at the Marine Shop for $12.95
- Purchase from the following locations:
- USS Midway Museum Gift Shop in San Diego
- Naval Academy Gift Shop in Annapolis, VA
- Homestead Gardens in Severna Park, MD and Davidsonville, MD
- Marine Corps Association in Quantico, VA
- Marine Corps Museum in Triangle, VA