- This event has passed.
700 MPH Bourbon
August 28, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
700 MPH Bourbon Flight Event will be held on Saturday 28 August 2021.
Come out and see 3 “Bourbon-Aviation” World Records be set at St. Mary’s County Airport Maryland!
• Highest altitude for aging Bourbon in a barrel
• Fastest airspeed for aging Bourbon in a barrel
• Lowest atmospheric pressure for aging Bourbon in a barrel
$100 per ticket with 100% ticket proceeds going to the “Semper Fi & America’s Fund”. Limit of 100 tickets available for the event.
The hangar will open at 1100 for the event with the flight planned for 1300 that day. **REMINDER** All times are “weather dependent” so the flight may have to slide later in the day if VFR Flight Conditions don’t exist at the planned time. If it looks like we need to go earlier in the day, we will notify you earlier that week.
Your ticket will get you:
• Admittance to Hangar AA at the airport for pre and post flight events….be part of “Bourbon-Aviation” history!
• Static display of AV-8 Harrier with Bourbon Barrels loaded in Drop Tanks as well as L-39 chase jet
• Meet and discuss flight with Test Pilot Art Nalls
• Meet and discuss Bourbon with Distillers Dan Dawson and Sean Coogan
• Meet and chat with world renowned artist Hank Caruso who created the “700 MPH Bourbon” Aerocature™
• Food Truck and water
• Great view of aircraft taxi out, flight and return!
• Guaranteed opportunity to reserve one bottle of 700 MPH Bourbon (~$145) when released (Nov 2021)
To purchase tickets, please visit: https://www.tobaccobarndistillery.com/event/700mph-bourbon-flight-event/
Saturday, August 28, 2021
St. Mary’s County Regional Airport
44200 Airport Rd